The ESKA endo-stem adapted adapted exo-prosthesis care concept according to Dr. Grundei
The ESKA endo-stem with the exo-prosthesis connection according to Dr. Grundei®, is the latest evolution of his 15-year-old prosthetic care concept for people with amputations, who can do without the conventional socket prosthesis.
The concept takes the anatomy of the human body as a model and, as in the case of the lower extremity, puts the burden of walking back onto the femur and the hip joint.
Schütt & Grundei Orthopädietechnik GmbH has gained experience in the field of prosthetics care over decades. This experience, the use of advanced materials and the close collaboration with hospitals, allows this new form of care. The ESKA endo-stem is implanted directly into the bone stump and ensures a permanent secure connection between bearing bone and adaptable exo-prosthesis.
The main advantages
No prosthetic socket
- The forces are transmitted directly from the skeletal bone onto the prosthesis stem
- Precise guidance of the prosthesis
- Complete freedom of movement of the residual stump in all levels
- No annoying edge areas of a prosthetic socket
Easy To Use
- Is Put and taken off within a few seconds while sitting
- Fluctuations in volume of the stump will not affect the fit of the exo-prosthesis
Activities after implantation
- Depending on the degree of mobility, activities such as a longer walk, bike ride, horse riding and swimming are no problem.
- Even going on holiday by plane no longer proves to be inconvenient due improved comfort when sitting.
Course of care
with the doctor or prosthetist
You will be intensively accompanied for 6 to 12 months by a qualified and certified prosthetist, certified by us, to achieve maximum results in the areas of gait and mobility.
Many parts make up a whole
Long-term developments and innovative ideas
What you should keep in mind
The practical experience of more than 200 satisfied ESKA endo-stem adapted exo-prosthesis users shows that significant advantages are gained over conventional socket prostheses. Complications can almost completely be eliminated by applying the ESKA endo-stem adapted exo-prosthetic care concept according to Dr. Grundei® responsibly and attentively.
Long-term developments and innovative ideas come together to create the ESKA endo-stem adapted exo-prosthesis care concept according to Dr. Grundei®:
Do you have questions or would you like to make an appointment?
Please write us an e-mail or call us.